View previous topic :: View next topic  
Imriel Shahrizai

re: Arisen downs Plutonus

Today, 21 brave souls sent into the River of Souls with the goal of downing Plutonus (we had a sub come in). Not only did we down Plutonus with 19 (two had to leave), we all got the "I am Immortal" Acheivement for no deaths.

We are now 3/5 in RoS. The dance steps have been learned, Plutonus will now go back to being on farm like it was xDSM where he belongs! Excellent coordination, many thanks for the patience as we worked him over.

Also noteworthy, the Friday before, we cleared Greenscale's Blight in one 3 hour sitting. Another impressive part being that we one-shot Johlen in one attempt. Fantastic work. If I remember right, we had an hour and a half, two some hours to work on Lord Greenscale.

You should be proud; I know I am.

I am proud of us, believe me!
What I really like is the way we dealt with the fights we were having trouble on - we worked together, we worked out the kinks, we tried different approaches when necessary. And we got better.
Downing Plutonus and Lord Greenscale was not a matter of luck, it was skill and coordination that got us there.
Greenscale especially - the chaos during the last phase got noticeably better, in my opinion, as the night progressed. Because we got better at controlling it.

And that is exactly what we need for Hammerknell, I believe. The will and the ability to improve. And, most importantly, doing so while having fun.
LunaRift

I'm so sad I missed it

I ran a virus check (found two). I defraged my hard drive. I "recovered" on rift and lowered my video settings to MIN.

That seems to have done the trick. Was able to heal a T2 tonight, while i couldn't even do a chronicle yesterday due to the lag.
CordaeRift
Officer

Now if only I wasn't a scrub and put Plutonus in the right spot on the first attempt.

So would have been a one-shot.
Imriel Shahrizai

CordaeRift wrote:
Now if only I wasn't a scrub and put Plutonus in the right spot on the first attempt.

So would have been a one-shot.

Someone had to step up because Cal was busy running on fumes.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum